Fri, Aug 21|
The Bliss Series #4: Ecstatic Awakening
**A course in allowing pleasure** 3 x evenings of women reclaiming a sense of belonging and awakening in their body, their temple and gateway to a mystical experience within. Explore what's standing in the way of your light and love.
Time & Location
Aug 21, 2020, 7:30 PM GMT+2 – Sep 04, 2020, 10:00 PM GMT+2
Rasalila, Tweede Kostverlorenkade 67, 1053 SB Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Vitality. Body. Feminine. Fullness. Sensual. Restorative. Depth. Ecstatic. Passion. Pleasure.
Your body is your sacred temple, worthy of great care and love. When you let yourself drop into, feel, and move with this body you live in, you meet the wild sensual. Physicality, energy, sensation, power and ecstasy can be re-awakened inside of you. Reminding you of your deepest life forces, and the connection to your natural erotic energy that is so vital to your fullest radiant expression.
Many of us learn to deny our bodies - our yoni, our pelvic bowl, our breasts. Taming and repressing the internal power that lies within, so much that most women don’t even know that it’s there. When we live a life detached from our body through fear, shame and self-judgement, it leaves us feeling unloved, insecure and undesirable.
In the depths the authentic body holds the key to balancing the dark feminine – the sensuality, sexuality, rage, intensity, fierceness, intimacy, bliss, ecstasy. It carries the ability to receive, to give forth and create. Through the exploration of what safety is for you, and welcome what is present for you in every moment. Energy starts to flow, healing begins with a deeper connection to your body from a place of honesty and self-love.
This 3-week course provides practices to open your body to pleasure and access your female creative sexual energy force within that makes you feel alive, sensuous, connected. Journey into the expression of your primal nature to restore the flow of energy and sensitivity.
All live practices in the workshop will be done without a Jade egg – but some can be practised at home with one.
Bring a long light scarf, your favourite body oil (cold pressed coconut oil works well), optional to mix in an essential oil scent of your choice (I invite you to use one that sparks your sensual energies), a small bowl, mug or container for the oil, a sarong, a (large) towel, and loose clothing that you feel sensually comfy in.
During and after this this course:
- Expand the intimate knowledge of your body, breasts, and yoni
- Breast massage practice to add to add to your regular self-care practices
- Allows space to give yourself loving attention, instead of only giving to others
- Gives space for you to connect deeper into yourself, and to feel your desires and pleasure
- Tap into what makes you feel sexy and alive
- Start to unlock the sensual ecstatic energy flowing inside of you
- Release blocked emotions and stagnation
- Engage with the body in a loving and caring way to enable and facilitate healing
- Deepen your self-care
- Indulging the natural inner sensual connection
- Exploring sense of belonging
- Access your female creative force
- Tapping into the vitality of your two mouths
This course is open to join in at any moment, without having completed any of the other courses in the series. It is not necessary, though preferable, to do the courses in sequence. They have been designed to build upon each other.
Dates: Fridays 21st, 28th August, 4th September @ 19:30-22:00