top of page
Want to join the next Breast Health Event?
Save your Seat🤍
Deepen your awareness with your body & breasts to awaken deep feminine energy and/or if you feel disconnected, de-sensitized, or insecure.
- Fri, Jan 06TBD, Amsterdam
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 31RasalilaMar 31, 4:45 PM – 5:45 PMRasalila, Tweede Kostverlorenkade 67, 1053 SB Amsterdam, NetherlandsRemember that scrumptious feeling of losing yourself in a song? To let go of thinking about the steps, and just Move?! Dance is a great way to explore your entire being, release stress, and feel your full aliveness through luscious mindful movement and stillness – a dancing meditation.
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 31Rasalila
- Fri, Mar 31RasalilaMar 31, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM GMT+2Rasalila, Tweede Kostverlorenkade 67, 1053 SB Amsterdam, NetherlandsFeminine Embodiment Caribbean style In this practice, you will explore what it feels like to dive into your juicy, sensuous primal body. Taking Caribbean dance (wining/twerking) to a new level through deep embodiment and tantric practices.
- Fri, Apr 14Amsterdam
- Sun, May 07AmsterdamMay 07, 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM GMT+2Amsterdam, Tweede Kostverlorenkade 67, 1053 SB Amsterdam, NetherlandsThis regular red tent event creates a safe communal space to engage in practices, meditations, and intuitive movement to embody and connect you with your inner essence, reflect, share, listen and be heard.
EVENTS: Events Multiple
The first time I met with Juel I was captivated by her sparkling appearance and strong but soft energy. In her workshops and lessons, I feel challenged to move freely and let go of unnecessary tension. Juel creates a safe space to be yourself and explore with body and mind. After a class; whether it is Caribbean dance or Dance it out I feel more present and connected to my body and emotions. It’s wonderful to work with Juel and recommend everyone to dance it out!
Judith Sleddens - Actor/director/drama teacher
Want to stay connected?
And get my free Body Scan Meditation to step into your inner world & slow down to your body rhythm in just 20 mins.
EVENTS: HTML Embed
bottom of page