Fri, Feb 11|
Conscious Sensuality #1: Deep Sensual Connection & Awakening
**A Feminine Embodiment Course** 5x Friday Evenings of women reclaiming a sense of belonging and awakening in their body, a gateway to a mystical experience within. Surrender to that sensuous honey like warmth inside. Explore what’s standing in the way of your light and love.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2022, 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM GMT+1
Rasalila, Tweede Kostverlorenkade 67, 1053 SB Amsterdam, Netherlands
About the Event
Dates: Fridays January 21st, 28th, February 4th, 11th, 18th @ 19:30-22:30
Luscious. Connected. Authentic. Depth. Embody. Play. Centered. Vitality. Restorative. Pleasure.
We live in a ‘mental’ world – where it’s easy to get stuck in your head. Living life almost exclusively by thinking your way through it. Getting caught up in stress, rushing, pressure and expectations, can leave you unable to relax into the body.
This can disconnect you from your natural flow of life, sensuality, and sexual energies, leaving you feeling numb, unloved, insecure and undesirable.
Many of us learn to deny our bodies - our yoni, our pelvic bowl, our breasts. Taming and repressing the internal power that lies within, so much that most women don’t even know that it’s there. Your body is your sacred temple, worthy of great care and love.
Slowing down to feel into your body’s rhythm is a simple way to bring your focus inside, tap into what makes you feel alive and connect into what is truly present for you in the moment. Opening the senses while learning to filter out the noise of the world gives space to dive deeper into the body where you meet the wild sensual.
Physicality, energy, sensation, power and ecstasy can be re-awakened inside of you. Reminding you of your deepest life forces, and the connection to your natural erotic energy that is so vital to your fullest radiant expression.
The practice of moving from this inner core, creates more presence and awareness of your personal needs and desires. Experience your full body exuberance as you holistically dive deep into your sensual flow.
In this 5 week course, you will explore and feel your entire being through luscious mindful embodied movement and practices, feminine arts, Caribbean and Afro dance, tao tantric practices, intuitive healing, breath work and stillness. Opening your body to pleasure and accessing the feminine creative sexual energy force within that makes you feel alive, sensuous, connected. Journey into the expression of your primal nature to restore the flow of energy and sensitivity.
Cut through modern day noise, and get back in touch with yourself.
During and after this this course:
· Feel alive as you connect into that feeling of sensuous honey like warmth inside
· Reawaken your playful spirit and feel like you came to this life to play
· Quieten the chatter box of noise in your head
· More connected to you and your body
· Navigate from your inner voice to feel more centered
· Dive into the wisdom of the body
· Cultivate a relationship with your inherent feminine erotic energy
· Enhance your relationship with your yoni
· Move with the elements, architypes, and sisterhood
· Stay connected to yourself when in the presence of others
· Breast massage practice to add to add to your regular self-care practices
· Give yourself loving attention, instead of only giving to others
· Connect deeper into yourself, and to feel your desires and pleasure
· Tap into what makes you feel alive
· Enable and facilitate healing
· Indulging the natural inner sensual connection
· Exploring sense of belonging
· Access your female creative force
All live practices in the workshop will be done without a Jade egg – but some can be practiced at home with one.
For you to bring with you to the course:
- something to blindfold yourself with
- a long light scarf
- your favourite body oil (cold pressed coconut oil works well), optional to mix in an essential oil scent of your choice (I invite you to use one that sparks your sensual energies)
- a small bowl, mug or container for the oil
- a sarong
- a (large) towel
- loose clothing that you feel sensually comfy in.
This course is open to join in at any moment, without having completed any of the other courses in the series. It is not necessary, though preferable, to do the courses in sequence. They have been designed to build upon each other.
Sign up here: https://www.rasa-lila.nl/school-of-the-wild-sensual